View Larger Map
Mersey Rowing Club is based on the ground floor of the Liverpool Water Sports Centre, on Mariner's Wharf. Bus numbers 1, 4 and 4A stop opposite the Centre, which link up with James Street Station. On site parking is available.
The red dot on the map indicates where the club is based.
Mersey Rowing Club, Liverpool Watersport Centre,
Mariners' Wharf, Queen's Dock,
Liverpool L3 4DG
Tel: 0151 488 0403
Road directions to Mersey Rowing Club
1. From the outskirts of Liverpool, follow the brown road signs to the Albert Dock and The Pier Head.
2. Following these signs you will come onto the Dock Road which passes the Liver Buildings with the World famous Liverbirds above.
3. Stay on the Dock Road passing the Albert Dock on your right.
4. Carry on past the Baltic Fleet pub on your left, past the Campanile Hotel on your right.
5. At the next traffic lights, with the Dolby hotel on the right, take the right hand lane through the lights, effectively keeping straight on.
6. 100m after the lights, at another set of lights turn right, signposted to Liverpool Marina, you will see the Queen' Dock Watersports centre on your right after another 100m.